VMware Workstation Player Key (formerly known as VMware Player) is a powerful virtualization application that allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system. By using this software, you can runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. It its very useful for developers, network admins and IT professionals to efficiently create, deliver, test, and run virtual machines and experiment in an isolated virtual environment. VMware Workstation can create its own virtual machines as well as run existing virtual appliances.
VMware Workstation Player Full Version features faster performance, tighter integration, and better graphics than other similar apps. It has simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support, multiple Snapshots and Clones, Virtual Rights Managements, support teams, and more. VMware Workstation Player Commercial is an advanced virtualization software that provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications.
- Create a new virtual machine with ease
- Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.
- Customize virtual disk and its hardware
- Support VMX, VMC, OVF or OVA file format
- Super excellent virtualization software
- Takes up a moderate amount of resources
- Easy virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Run Multiple VMs at one time (simultaneously)
- Unmatched System support and compatibility
- Manage and run all your virtual machine
- New Guest operating systems support
- DirectX 10.1 > higher visual quality
- Other bug fixes and improvements.